What's new

Quick Question

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does it mean if the stats are black or gold?(box where there stats are)

does either of them make the player less expensive or more expensive?

I just bought modric for 1400 with a gold stat box what should i sell him for?

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What does it mean if the stats are black or gold?(box where there stats are)

does either of them make the player less expensive or more expensive?

I just bought modric for 1400 with a gold stat box what should i sell him for?
Black means inform, gold means just normal. Inform cards (the black ones) are released every week in the team of the week, and lately in team of the year. Sometimes the inform cards aren't as good as the normal ones so be careful when your buying. Also there are upgraded cards which came out in January, loads of players were upgraded including modric, cavani, nani, and others. Usually the inform cards are expensive but sometimes not worth it, I'd say put him up for 1400 starting price and 2100 buy now and see if you get lucky :smile:

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Black means inform, gold means just normal. Inform cards (the black ones) are released every week in the team of the week, and lately in team of the year. Sometimes the inform cards aren't as good as the normal ones so be careful when your buying. Also there are upgraded cards which came out in January, loads of players were upgraded including modric, cavani, nani, and others. Usually the inform cards are expensive but sometimes not worth it, I'd say put him up for 1400 starting price and 2100 buy now and see if you get lucky :smile:
Bought him for 1400 damn ...ive got 2500 to spend any good picks where i can make money?

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bought him for 1400 damn ...ive got 2500 to spend any good picks where i can make money?
You don't really have much money to make profits atm, keep playing matches, it sounds like your new so play single player tournaments for now until you get more used to the game. When you get about 15k try buy players with a good formation for cheap, I'm not really good with profits so I can't really give much advice :frown: :lol:
But just keep playing tournaments and you'll get money, then you'll find your own way of making profits. But whatever you do DON'T SCAM Scamming is not cool.
Also if someone says they know a new glitch or they can duplicate your players no matter what they say don't believe them, and if you click on a link and it asks you to log in don't, its a phisher which means it will steal your login info and take your players and coins.

Top Bottom
Login
Register