What's new

Discussion Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Ok, So whats the difference between XB360 XSATA - Codejunkies and XB360 Xport - Codejunkies other than the 2nd one can support 250 GB HDD

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about HDD size, but XSATA can be connected to both your PC and 360 at the same time. You can even modify files while your 360 is on. Xport makes you take your HDD off the 360 every time. I would very much recommend a simple transfer cable, though. Cheap and effective.

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
well at the moment I've got the xploder one but my memory card doesn't work because it can't find it on xploder cheat saves and, I dont know if it makes a difference but I only have partition 1 and 2

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mattb2k said:
well at the moment I've got the xploder one but my memory card doesn't work because it can't find it on xploder cheat saves and, I dont know if it makes a difference but I only have partition 1 and 2
No, no, no, Xploder is garbage. Every thing on that site is in it's own special format and makes things way too complicated. You have a USB to Memory card adapter? Use Xport. It supports Memory cards. You have to install the driver for it, though.

Knowledgebase - Codejunkies

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
ive got xplort but what im saying is it says no memory card inserted

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mattb2k said:
ive got xplort but what im saying is it says no memory card inserted
Well, did you install the driver properly? I don't use memory cards, so I don't know exactly how it works.

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
now its saying that I have no saved data on the profile on modio not xport etc

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, if you want my help, you're gonna have to use proper english. I'm having a hard time understanding what your saying. Don't worry about Modio. If you installed the driver right, and nothing is on the Memory card in Xport, then maybe there isn't anything on the Memory card? Did you even copy something over to it? Start simple for now until you know it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom