Solved Quick question!

• Thread starter Makaveli Disciple
  • Start date
  • Views 205
Makaveli Disciple

Makaveli Disciple

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a certain forum where I can post a question I have or not as a "noobie" lol?....

But one of my questions would go under xbox 360 modding support:

If I play with my RGH/JTAG (NO Dual Nan) in the same house as I play with my xbox one (legit), could I get banned on my Xbox one? Or only if it's like an IP ban and how often does that happen if so... as far as the xbox one?

Like I said above I'm not positive if I'm going about posting this question right so if I'm in the wrong place I'm sorry in advance... But if someone could point me in the right direction that would be cool! Thx!

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have an xbox one, but as far as I know if you aren't using the same live account on both consoles, you should be fine.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard somewhere that someone did get their other consoles banned even though only one of them were modded. So if I were you, I would connect your modded xbox through your computer and use a VPN on said computer. You can find a tutorial on how to do so here.
I don't have a modded Xbox nor have I ever used one so I'm not the most familiar with this type of thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register