• Views 4,921
Status
Not open for further replies.
ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no need, well the resources to get online, but I love to learn cause, most of the teaching are dying as most people keep everything private and in private circles.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no need, well the resources to get online, but I love to learn cause, most of the teaching are dying as most people keep everything private and in private circles.
Well I appreciate you helping others. While I have no idea what I'm doing(lol), I'm trying to learn what I can.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone with half a brain and a tiny bit of ambition & motivation can get out of the public circles and meet someone willing to teach them. Anyone who hasn't / can't either hasn't shown they're worth helping or just don't have the time / motivation to actually go anywhere.

Also, once you have the cpu key for a console you can update it to a retail kernel but still be able to decrypt your nand image, ergo acquire fresh retail files to use. I used to have a Xenon console I jtagged, flashed and then updated. You could unban the console by swapping out KVs since they had no hash check on the KV, even on a retail dash. A pretty useful console I must say.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Or take the 1888 kernel, patch it with the xboxupd.bin of what kernel you want, then there is the HV and the kernel in one file :wink:

Don't you extract both the hv and kernel in to the same file when you extract the pe kernel?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I'm in here lol but nice to see everyone helping each other :smile:

Visual Studio

XeMen Demon

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea why I'm in here lol but nice to see everyone helping each other :smile:
Yeah it has been a while since anyone has talked about this :frown:

I can't extract any kernels besides the 1888 kernel, I just get errors.

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it has been a while since anyone has talked about this :frown:

I can't extract any kernels besides the 1888 kernel, I just get errors.
Update base kernel (xboxkrnl.1888.exe) with xboxupd.bin (within 'su20076000_00000000'), done.

Visual Studio

XeMen Demon

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Update base kernel (xboxkrnl.1888.exe) with xboxupd.bin (within 'su20076000_00000000'), done.
How exactly do I go about that? I am guessing while I was gone the method changed?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if xbox's could simply learn how to lie then when daddy Microsoft comes in to his xbox live room and asks what the f*** he is doing, he could just say he's doing homework like all good xboxs when he is really jerking off.

However, a simple as the method is when saying it simply as "Make the xbox report false data (that makes it look unmodded) to the servers upon sign in", implementing it is the actual work :frown:

I've always though about having a dual nand setup, signing in on the retail NAND so the checks pass and then switching to the exploited NAND on the fly while still signed in, however the chances of this not causing the xbox to kernel panic or plain out turn off are pretty much null.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Taking the kernel from an updated NAND image isn't really helping.

Keep in mind that the HV that M$ checks is on an xbox360 that is currently ON

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, if xbox's could simply learn how to lie then when daddy Microsoft comes in to his xbox live room and asks what the **** he is doing, he could just say he's doing homework like all good xboxs when he is really jerking off.

However, a simple as the method is when saying it simply as "Make the xbox report false data (that makes it look unmodded) to the servers upon sign in", implementing it is the actual work :frown:
Pretty sure that was the plan a few months back when iHc Kaine posted the challenges in premium, but nobody seemed to have the correct responses. I'm pretty uninformed on the matter so I might have got it completely wrong.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure that was the plan a few months back when iHc Kaine posted the challenges in premium, but nobody seemed to have the correct responses. I'm pretty uninformed on the matter so I might have got it completely wrong.
Sucks it never went anywhere...

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Taking the kernel from an updated NAND image isn't really helping.

Keep in mind that the HV that M$ checks is on an xbox360 that is currently ON
Meaning you would need to start from the same original nand, one to create your exploited version, and the other to update to the same as the exploited version? Is that what you're implying?

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
Sin$
Meaning you would need to start from the same original nand, one to create your exploited version, and the other to update to the same as the exploited version? Is that what you're implying?
He means the live HV, not stock. By live I mean a dump of the HV whilst the xbox is on. Bare in mind it will be patched up by xebuild, so some reversing is needed.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He means the live HV, not stock. By live I mean extraction of HV whilst the xbox is on. Bare in mind it will be patched up by xebuild, so some reversing is needed.
I was under the impression that the HV will only have the right challenge responses if dumped off a console signed in to live!

So here is my idea may be a long shot but i don't think so someone who has atlas needs to dump there HV why signed in?

That would be the simple way there is obviously others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register