What's new

Solved quick question on burning games...?

• Thread starter articcatboy73
  • Start date
  • Views 423
A

articcatboy73

Reaction score
i was going to order the tools needed to flash my xbox tonight, but while talking about it online with my friends, one of them said that he read some post on the xbox website or something and it said that you will be banned if you go online with a burnt copy of halo reach, mw2, or black ops. i lost my mw2 and REALLY wanna get it back and play. is what my friend said true? and if it is not true, can someone refer me to a good, solid mw2 download?
Thanks in advance, Jake.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
he is sort of telling the truth... you have to have LT+ firmware, and also patch the games in abgx, if you don't then you will be banned

i can't give you a download but google "mw2 torrent xbox 360"

cough** 2nd from top **cough

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
i was going to order the tools needed to flash my xbox tonight, but while talking about it online with my friends, one of them said that he read some post on the xbox website or something and it said that you will be banned if you go online with a burnt copy of halo reach, mw2, or black ops. i lost my mw2 and REALLY wanna get it back and play. is what my friend said true? and if it is not true, can someone refer me to a good, solid mw2 download?
Thanks in advance, Jake.
As of this moment, i don`t believe MW2 is bootable. LT+ or not.

If you have a Samsung, BenQ or Hitachi, all you really need is a long SATA cable.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
As of this moment, i don`t believe MW2 is bootable. LT+ or not.

If you have a Samsung, BenQ or Hitachi, all you really need is a long SATA cable.

i thought abgx360's new version could patch mw2 correct me if i'm wrong

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
MW2, Reach, and BO are now AP 2.5, and there are patches for them on ABGX.

A

articcatboy73

Reaction score
thank you for the help everyone. just didnt want to waste the money on the tools (unfortunately i have liteon 7 series) and then not be able to even play the game i wanted.