What's new

Solved Quick question I need somewhat quick help for!

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a lite on 83850c v1, I have already flashed it with LT without a probe and all that. I know how to do it, But I just got a key extractor off craigslist and wanna make sure everything works. Is it going to do any harm if I extract the key from it with the probe? instead of doing it via sata?

doodlebro

doodlebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon said:
I have a lite on 83850c v1, I have already flashed it with LT without a probe and all that. I know how to do it, But I just got a key extractor off craigslist and wanna make sure everything works. Is it going to do any harm if I extract the key from it with the probe? instead of doing it via sata?

I don't think the probe is made for that version of Lite-On. You will still need to connect it to SATA anyways, and since iX LT allows the key to be extracted via SATA, why did you buy a probe?

H

Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doodlebro said:
I don't think the probe is made for that version of Lite-On. You will still need to connect it to SATA anyways, and since iX LT allows the key to be extracted via SATA, why did you buy a probe?

Because a few of my friends would like their systems moded, and I thought if I get one I can do theirs for them, and maybe I can make a little money on the side doing it for other people...

Top Bottom
Login
Register