Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xJet Modder

Team xJet
Reaction score
I am picking up an RGH again very soon just to have and mess around with but I'm starting to wonder if there are still a lot of people who want/need Call of Duty modded lobbies. I was very big into hosting my own lobbies a few years back and I'm really interested in getting back into it since I have some extra time now. I'm just wondering if it's worth the time and money to host lobbies for people still, or are 360 CoD lobbies dying?

Also, If I see quite a few people saying they'd like to see some more lobbies again I'll be looking for a new co-host.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
I am picking up an RGH again very soon just to have and mess around with but I'm starting to wonder if there are still a lot of people who want/need Call of Duty modded lobbies. I was very big into hosting my own lobbies a few years back and I'm really interested in getting back into it since I have some extra time now. I'm just wondering if it's worth the time and money to host lobbies for people still, or are 360 CoD lobbies dying?

Also, If I see quite a few people saying they'd like to see some more lobbies again I'll be looking for a new co-host.
Yes, people still want CoD lobbies.

S

Smokeyscopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there's a large number of people wanting lobbies. The hype is around MW2. Only if the rader infection worked like TU6.

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
Yeah, lots of people want ghost modded lobbies :wink: and definitely waw infections :wink:

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score

Yeah, of course people want lobbies! I do for sure, and would be willing to record your stuff for proof.

Z

Zeimzikk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have alot of people who have hosters tho i cant find anyone who will buy like i havent had a buyer in 4 months so idk

J

justnplayz

Reaction score
if you don't mind me asking. where did you get your rgh?
and more lobbies would be awesome! (:

K

KhalifaKyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we needs advanced warfare lobbies. It's way too hard to grind that game and have fun and get elite and all armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom