What's new

Solved Quick question about Xbox LIVE...

• Thread starter Fearless Walrus
  • Start date
  • Views 443
Fearless Walrus

Fearless Walrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Question answered. Now another one.

I sort of messed up big time... I was afraid of getting my retail xbox banned so I reformatted the HDD on the JTAG Xbox figuring I could just reinstall xexmenu but when I connected it to my retail xbox to recover an Xbox LIVE account, it asked to do a system update and I wasnt sure what to do so I just clicked no and was like screw it I wont make an XBL account for the JTAG and took it back over to my computer to reinstall xexmenu. However, when I attempted to make the 0000000000000000 folder in the partition 3 content folder, it kept autocorrecting the folder to 0000000000, so when I put the HDD back in the Xbox, no xexmenu... Now I have no idea what's going on, and I'm pretty sure I have to reflash to XBR3 then upgrade back up to freeBOOT v0.32.

I also believe that maybe when I formatted the HDD that it restored my console to the newest dashboard? I have no idea but it's just a thought.

Any ideas what it could be?

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
What I did, I put my JTAG Hard drive on my normal xbox and made an XBL account, put the hard drive back on my JTAG, and went on Live

Fearless Walrus

Fearless Walrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, but i sort of messed up big time... I was afraid of getting my retail xbox banned so I reformatted the HDD on the JTAG Xbox figuring I could just reinstall xexmenu but when I connected it to my retail xbox it asked to do a system update and I wasnt sure what to do so I just clicked no and was like screw it I wont make an XBL account for it and took it back over to my computer to reinstall xexmenu. However, when I attempted to make the 0000000000000000 folder in the partition 3 content folder, it kept autocorrecting the folder to 0000000000, so when I put the HDD back in the Xbox, no xexmenu... Now I have no idea what's going on, and I'm pretty sure I have to reflash to XBR3 then upgrade back up to freeBOOT v0.32.

Any ideas what it could be?

Top Bottom
Login
Register