Solved Quick question about motorbike?

• Thread starter JacksThings
  • Start date
  • Views 297
J

JacksThings

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
What is the best/fastest bike on gta online currently, want it purely for races.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Why would you want the RR version? All the paintjobs are ugly af.
I 50% sure I read somewhere it has slightly better handling and top speed since it was meant for racing. I agree though, the paintjobs are terrible.

M

Mike_THE_Man92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive raced my brother on an akuma and he had the bati rr and I was faster everytime. we both had same amount of upgrades. I never raced him without the mods on the bikes so it may be different with a stock akuma and bati.

D

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bati RR best, although those kids will argue that the akuma is better. If u know how to drive u can turn that bike into a stunt coaster with amazing speed.

S

septimoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Akuma all day.
500 races into GTA and I can say with confidence that (at least for me), the Akuma has the better speed and handling.
If anybody wants to challenge this however, just give the word and we'll do a best-out-of-five

M

Mike_THE_Man92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bati RR best, although those kids will argue that the akuma is better. If u know how to drive u can turn that bike into a stunt coaster with amazing speed.
who was argueing lol I was just sharing my opinion.

D

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who was argueing lol I was just sharing my opinion.
When someone said one thing is better then the other . It can start an argument ,wasn't talking about about nor was it directed to u. I Dont even read responses half the time. I pull my advice.or statement end and respond to people who seem worth it.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
I would always go with the Bati 801. Some people prefer Akuma.

J

JacksThings

"Valar Morghulis"
Reaction score
Okay, lets talk statistics, what is statistically the best bike?

M

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
akuma for sure.

Top Bottom