Discussion Quick Question About Modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoMinimeoO

Reaction score
I currently want to buy an Xbox 360 off a friend. The xbox has Unreadable disk problems. and the reason i want to get it is to mod it. I want to mod it to play single player games. I was wondering if i can do this. And if i just keep it offline always do i still somehow have any chances of gettin banned?
Also i want to know if i get the mem stick, can i transfer the achievement to my live console?

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
If it can't load games then there is no point in buying it unless you are going to switch out the DVD drive. If you switch out drives you can mod whatever game you can find out how to mod. If you never connect it to LIVE then you never have a chance of getting banned. If you get a transfer cable you can game save certain games and get the achievements on your other console.

OoMinimeoO

Reaction score
Yea thats my plan to Change drives. But i was wondering if i can get just but the 64meg card to transfer the save. cause the console is arcade. Thank you for responding

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
OoMinimeoO said:
Yea thats my plan to Change drives. But i was wondering if i can get just but the 64meg card to transfer the save. cause the console is arcade. Thank you for responding
You can use a memory card to transfer an account to your other Xbox, but if you are talking about game saving then you need to buy a transfer cable and put the save on your computer to transfer it to your main account.

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bull!!!!

You can transfer the save let me explain.

purchase a 64 meg memory card when you want to transfer the save select move from the system memory option instead of copy the save will transfer to the memory card then you use move again to transfer it to the hard drive make sure the profile that the save is tied to is transfered as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom