What's new

Solved Quick question about jtag...

I

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Reaction score
Before you ask, NO. I am not getting a jtag xbox 360 for any sort of 10 prestige lobby.

The question is: If i were to buy a jtag with a small 20 gb hdd that had all the files i needed but i wanted to download a heap of games on the hdd would it just be an easy process of using my transfer cable to install everything from the 20 gb hdd to my 250 gb hdd?
It seems like it couldn't be that easy and i would probably get some sort of error message.
I just need somebody to confirm this :smile:

Z

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I have never really though about that before. I am pretty sure that would work because copying games to your HDD is like buying games from the marketplace. If it would work it would be as simple as dragging and dropping.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Before you ask, NO. I am not getting a jtag xbox 360 for any sort of 10 prestige lobby.

The question is: If i were to buy a jtag with a small 20 gb hdd that had all the files i needed but i wanted to download a heap of games on the hdd would it just be an easy process of using my transfer cable to install everything from the 20 gb hdd to my 250 gb hdd?
It seems like it couldn't be that easy and i would probably get some sort of error message.

I believe that it would work... i would also suggest instead of the xbox HDD to get a 250GB external. they save alot of effort simply because you dont need to transfer cable everything. its just usb and its easier to FTP (:

I

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Reaction score
I believe that it would work... i would also suggest instead of the xbox HDD to get a 250GB external. they save alot of effort simply because you dont need to transfer cable everything. its just usb and its easier to FTP (:

Thanks. But i already have a spare 250 gb hdd and i don't really see a point in buying another to do the same job.

X

x360xLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can always use FTP as well........

Top Bottom