What's new

Solved Quick Question About ISO'S/Burned Games.

V

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So im getting my console flashed, I usually install all my regular games to my hdd so that the disc drive doesnt have to read them.

If I used a burned game once my console is flashed can I still install it?

Whatabout with a modded iso like gta mods?

Thanks.

B

Bear

Reaction score
So im getting my console flashed, I usually install all my regular games to my hdd so that the disc drive doesnt have to read them.

If I used a burned game once my console is flashed can I still install it?

Whatabout with a modded iso like gta mods?

Thanks.
Yes, you can install burned games to your HDD. I believe you can install a GTA 4 modded ISO but don't take my word for it.

V

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, you can install burned games to your HDD. I believe you can install a GTA 4 modded ISO but don't take my word for it.

Yeah, I hotswapped my gta 4 iso and installed it then played the regular copy.

Now that im getting my console flashed I was just wondering cause I like my games installed so that they dont have to be read by the drive.

B

Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I hotswapped my gta 4 iso and installed it then played the regular copy.

Now that im getting my console flashed I was just wondering cause I like my games installed so that they dont have to be read by the drive.
Just making sure but, you have to have the disc read once by the drive to be able to be played. Installed or not.

B

Bear

Reaction score
Wait what do you mean?
You need to have the disc in the drive for you to be able to play the game still. It sounds like you want to be able to install the game and not have use the disc ever again.

Top Bottom