Quick Question about gold hammerburst.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by x iM 2 iLL o, Aug 9, 2009 with 14 replies and 1,131 views.

1. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright, my main account(account I had gold hammerburst) was gamerscore reset on 7/31. Soo, I decided to make a new account.

Now my question is, where's my gold hammerburst on this account??

Are the hammerburst codes, for one account only, or can I use it on any account that is on the same xbox with the same hardrive its stored on.

If I can use it on my new account, how would get it to work? I see it in my hard-drive(gold-plated hammerburst assault rifle), but I don't know how to use on my new account.

So the main question is will I ever be able to use it on my new account ?

2. WishMaster

WishMaster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That really sucks what happened to your old GT.
    And no you cannot use the code for a new account it only applies to one account only, unless some brain sinner here knows how to, but i see no other way for now thou.:frown:

3. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you try to transfer licenses from the old to the new one?

4. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Aw that sucks, hopefully thers a way .

And bulldozer ive heard of transfering liscences but how do i do it? lol

5. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My golden hammerburst works on any account I use on my xbox..

6. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeahh it seems to work on both accounts when I'm splitscreening with the account that has it. But when I'm playing with my new account its not there for some reason? Do I need to redownload it again or something? How would i redownload it if i had to. I just wish I could get it back.
    200th Post!

7. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks, this is what'll get my gun back? And the link says transfering content liscenes to a new console.. I'm on the same console, its two accounts on one console. One has the hammerburst and for some reason the other doesn't. This would still work?

9. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you create the new account on the xbox?

10. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just redl it on the old account as long as its on the same machine you can still use it,the licences are tied to the console id's not the accounts.
    this is why there pishing site to rip peoples accounts.

11. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Where is the Halo 2 section?

Ratings:
    That's weird. I have two accounts, and I entered the code on my main account...and both accounts have both the gold hammerburst and gold lancer.

12. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wierd I redl it and STILL not on the new account, i'm going to try again, this is so annoying lol. Its on my old account though.

@ electricityy ; Whyy thats not fair lol. I'm doing something wrong probably, I redl the hammerburst again so idk.

Yeah I did, both accounts are from the same xbox, and both were created on it too.

Another thing I didn't notice. I have my snowblind and combustible on my new account, yet i dont have my flashback maps:?. And I see all of them on my harddrive now.

13. zee014

zee014 Newbie

Ratings:
    yer i have the same problem i use to be able to do it but i got a new hard drive and it won't let me play with my golden hammerburst on the new account that i didn't purchase it with in the first place
    any ideas?

14. OP
    x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you have a new hard drive, you wouldn't be able to use it since the hammerburst is still on your old hard drive. The only thing I would think you can do it so get the hard drive transfer kit that was free from M$, then you would be able to move your items to your new hard drive.

15. Gimlay29

Gimlay29 Newbie

Ratings:
    I Want A Gold Hammerburst