Solved Quick disassemble question for Slims

• Thread starter lildeadman V2
  • Start date
  • Views 154
L

lildeadman

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm getting everything ready for my xbox to do some .iso modding, so to take it apart I know the size of the Torx screw driver has to be T10, but do I need a security Torx? The one with the little hole in the middle of the screw driver?

L

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Security Bit is only for Controllers

L

lildeadman

Getting There
Reaction score
Thank you man, the only way I knew there was a security bit was because I took apart one of mine at one point. I found a way to by pass that though, using a flat head and a pair of needle nose pliers. I just don't exactly want to damage the console at all, or at least as possible. It's kind of the family Xbox, even though I'm the only one that uses it haha

U

UnlinkedSquare

Getting There
Reaction score
Thank you man, the only way I knew there was a security bit was because I took apart one of mine at one point. I found a way to by pass that though, using a flat head and a pair of needle nose pliers. I just don't exactly want to damage the console at all, or at least as possible. It's kind of the family Xbox, even though I'm the only one that uses it haha
You should be good to go, I would recommend a flat head also to undo the clips on the top and bottom.

Top Bottom