What's new

Quick borderlands question..

• Thread starter Ghohan5
  • Start date
  • Views 369
G

Ghohan5

Reaction score
So em I wanna ask about something borderlands 1 related, is that allowed here? I couldn't seem to find a borderlands 1 topic on this forum, only 2. So would I be allowed to post something on this forum about borderlands 1? or would it be deleted?

Also, if it is allowed, could it be here, or must this be moved to a certain part of the borderlands 2 part of the forum. ( I am looking for a Borderlands 1 save game. )

thanks guys

L

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o_O ffs dude you may as well have just asked the question it would have at least made a point for posting:rolleyes: or was that it your after a save ?

G

Ghohan5

Reaction score
well yeah, what im looking for is a borderlands 1 save game with some decent guns, ( Oranges and also if u have pearls, non modded) as I couldnt find a gibbed editor working like the one for B2 on B1, only willowtree which I find to be rather confusing. Ima start doing the whole game, but frist I wanna get used to the guns and shields in the game. So if anyone has a complete lvl 69 or a 61 depending on the DLC u got, save game, with nice amount of guns, could I have it? :wink:

Top Bottom