• Thread starter JtagFreak
  • Start date
  • Views 3,948
Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, this isn't faster at all than me opening Chrome and going to Se7enSins...

X

xG Cyanide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You open Chrome ( 1 button )
Type www.se7ensins.com ( 17 Characters )

My Tool:

Open Tool ( 1 Button )
Select Forum ( 1 Button )

Chrome has a drop down menu that includes your favorites (most people probably have it in their favorites), or they can just go to their favorites and open the site.

But anyway, nice tool.

You should add some things like a startup page stored client-side with links to threads that a user wants to 'favorite' instead of them using the watch thread feature.

If you need any help with coding any of this PM me

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Don't understand all the hate, he was just trying to make a decent 7s tool to prevent the 504s every one is complaining about. No offence or anything but theres a lot of script errors and stuff, you should have put a little bit more time into this, but still a really cool tool, I will use it whenever I keep on getting 504.

X

xG Cyanide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I created a thread watcher tool in a DLL to help you. It creates a file if it is not there in a specified path and organizes the threads to watch in the file. It also allows you to specify the max number of thread a person can watch. So far it can add and remove threads, as well as clean up the data file to make sure that it does not get too large. I added this info on the intellisense as well.

The default namespace is x7STool and the class is ThreadWatcher.

http://filebeam.com/fef578311b3104ccb5fb28d49b22f977

Hope you use it.

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You open Chrome ( 1 button )
Type www.se7ensins.com ( 17 Characters )

My Tool:

Open Tool ( 1 Button )
Select Forum ( 1 Button )

I open Chrome.
I click my bookmark for Se7enSins.

Chrome is also professionally made so it loads faster, compared to you just using the WebBrowser .NET control.

A

al85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk, think this is a very nice tool for beginners. Its very easy to use. Thanks JtagFreak, rep givin, thanks again :wink:

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Tool. Great way to prevent those 504 errors. Thanks JtagFreak!

JtagFreak

JtagFreak

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Tool. Great way to prevent those 504 errors. Thanks JtagFreak!

Your welcome, It doesn't fix 504s though, makes it easier to get to 7s, and faster page loading time.

Idk, think this is a very nice tool for beginners. Its very easy to use. Thanks JtagFreak, rep givin, thanks again :wink:

I'm not a beginner just because I made a quick/simple tool.

>.>

Top Bottom
Login
Register