• Thread starter LFCGirl
  • Start date
  • Views 1,278
LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm going to DL a game off of like WBB or something, do I need a flashed or hacked xbox or anything?

Or is there any special software I would need?

Or should I have searched first? :biggrin:

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
If I'm going to DL a game off of like WBB or something, do I need a flashed or hacked xbox or anything?

Or is there any special software I would need?

Or should I have searched first? :biggrin:

You probably could have found it through search but I will save you the time. In order to to play a burnt game you would need to have a flashed xbox, for flashing I would suggest searching in Firmware Hack Tutorials

You will find the software and all that for flashing there, if you need further help feel free to contact me. If you are asking if you need software for burning disks you would need anything that burns an iso to a DL disc. There is a tutorial http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/game-rips-and-saves/88333-stealth-check-and-burn-360-games.html that should help you burn games.

You probably should have search but that's okay.

On a further note I wouldn't suggest getting the games from WBB in my opinion but if you can't find an alternative then WBB will serve its purpose. Normally you won't find all the games on WBB or as early as most other sites will provide you with.

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
You can still play normally on XBL and **** without getting banned if you have a flashed xbox right?

Theres a very tiny chance that you will, but as long as you update your iXtreme firmware whenever the updates are released (usually about 2 per year) you should be good to go.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
You can still play normally on XBL and **** without getting banned if you have a flashed xbox right?

Make sure your firmware is up to date and you will be fine. Also make sure the games are stealth checked, it tells you how in the link I posted.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I should pay someone to do that..

Because I have no ****ing clue what any of that **** means.

And I'm done with your RS account now. BTW. I didn't want the roms

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
I think I should pay someone to do that..

Because I have no ****ing clue what any of that **** means.

And I'm done with your RS account now. BTW. I didn't want the roms

Alright thats cool. If you have someone else do it I recommend Abolfazl. I think he charges $24 + shipping. He has a thread called Abolfazls modding service or something to that extent. Check it out.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
S y N I K a L said:
Alright thats cool. If you have someone else do it I recommend Abolfazl. I think he charges $24 + shipping. He has a thread called Abolfazls modding service or something to that extent. Check it out.

$24 shipped
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/services/104234-abolfazls-modding-service.html

I second that recommendation as well. Otherwise I would also suggest Soapy's modding service as well.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/services/93380-soapychickens-360-flashing-service.html

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
After he flashes it you'll be able to download games usually before they release IE: Gears 2, I got the full copy + live enabled 2 weeks ago and all it costed me were the verbitims (Discs used to burn the games). Its really worth it, just make sure you don't have a lite-on drive because they can't be flashed (yet)

F

FRABAR

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dvddrives.abolfazl.JPG

Those can be flashed

F

FRABAR

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the tray looks like the BenQ in that pic
If yours looks like the BenQ, then it might be lite-on. Depends on when it was made, older xbox won't have the lite-on (mine was made in aug '07 and it doesn't have lite-on)

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FRABAR said:
the tray looks like the BenQ in that pic
If yours looks like the BenQ, then it might be lite-on. Depends on when it was made, older xbox won't have the lite-on (mine was made in aug '07 and it doesn't have lite-on)

Well, mine looks like the Ben-Q.

Mine was made in June of 06.

BUT. I recently sent my Xbox in because of red rings, and they also fixed a ****ed up drive problem that I had. Like the drive kept getting stuck and not opening or not closing without me pushing it.

So would it be a Ben Q?

Top Bottom
Login
Register