• Thread starter rigsboo
  • Start date
  • Views 451
R

rigsboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are the mods patched on gta 4online or do they only work on tbot and would i have to have the disc or would the dlc work and is it a iso od and where can i find a link on how to do it online

XCLS

XCLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you can mod offline GTA original. You can mod both online and offline TBOGT as long as you have the episodes from liberty city disk or have a flashed xbox

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a flashed xbox all you need to do is download the modded files, the iso, replace the old files with the modded ones, and burn. If you don't have a flashed xbox you must do the same but you need the Episodes From Liberty City retail game disc and you also need to take apart your xbox to hot swap the modded one with the retail one.

R

rigsboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to hotswapp i need the tut and links for the mods and how to install them in the iso

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
i know how to hotswapp i need the tut and links for the mods and how to install them in the iso

This is very detailed and hard to not follow along. Only thing different is you will also be replacing a dlc.rpf within DLC2 folder.

Top Bottom
Login
Register