• Start date
  • Views 451
G

Greeenymeany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have some questions.

1. I was wondering If I could use this drive for burning xbox 360 games?

2. Would this part work for Extracting the Lite-on Key?

3. Would this work for the Sata Card?

4. Where would be a reliable source for Backups of games? Since I don't have a "Kreon" Drive. With "Kreon" Firmware.

5. If this drive will work for burning which firmware should I use?

Thank you

Abolfazl

Abolfazl

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1) If it can burn duallayer's then yes
2) I guess so but I have never used that tool before. Oh and btw that is the ADDON. Youll need the power adapter too. I recommend to get this
3) It is VT6421 so probably but there is a small chance it won't
4) xbox-sky. Their registrations are closed though
5) The firmware doesn't go on your computer dvd drive. It goes on the 360. Latest firmware is 1.6

G

Greeenymeany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. I meant the firmware update for my burner. I am not sure if it can burn thouse types of Discs So it would be nice if you could look at it from the link in my first post.

2. Also can't I just used my Xbox 369 to Power my Drive and just connect something metal and has a higher conductency to mr pc and xbox 360 to gorund it? I really can't order anything else as I already ordered thouse partsl

3. If xbox-sky registrations are closed how do I join the site?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Greeenymeany said:
1. I meant the firmware update for my burner. I am not sure if it can burn thouse types of Discs So it would be nice if you could look at it from the link in my first post.

2. Also can't I just used my Xbox 369 to Power my Drive and just connect something metal and has a higher conductency to mr pc and xbox 360 to gorund it? I really can't order anything else as I already ordered thouse partsl

3. If xbox-sky registrations are closed how do I join the site?

1. If you already have that burner download Nero Info Tool and run it. It will read your drive and tell you if it burns +DL

2. Not sure

3. You don't. You can check out xbox360iso they are quite reliable as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register