What's new

Solved Questions on burning games

7boo

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok heres a few questions i have, thanks in advanced for answers!

1. How can you tell if your burner does the 2-layer burner thing?
2. How long does a game usually take to burn?
3. Best place to find new releases that work?
4. If i dont have the right burner whats a good cheap one and whats a good buy?

Also im debating on getting a blu-ray burner as well so what would be the fastest dvd/blu-ray burner that would burn the double layer disks need to burn games also?

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
7boo said:
Ok heres a few questions i have, thanks in advanced for answers!

1. How can you tell if your burner does the 2-layer burner thing?
2. How long does a game usually take to burn?
3. Best place to find new releases that work?
4. If i dont have the right burner whats a good cheap one and whats a good buy?

Also im debating on getting a blu-ray burner as well so what would be the fastest dvd/blu-ray burner that would burn the double layer disks need to burn games also?

1. well the way i saw on my burner that it could was it showed the RW symbol and there was an outline of the box behind it

here's a poorly made example.
rw.jpg

also it said DVDR DL under that

2. Actual burning takes about 30-45 minutes

3. on this site in premium

4. im not too sure but im sure someone can give that answer

7boo

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man! ill have to check if my burner will work when i get off work =) and are there all new releases if i become a premium member?

Few games i need would be

the new CoD, nba live 2010, ncaa football 2010, halo odst and left for dead 2

Im fixing to become a premium member here if anyone would answer the question please about the game releases =)

C

Chrissy426

Reaction score
Sin$
7boo said:
Thanks man! ill have to check if my burner will work when i get off work =) and are there all new releases if i become a premium member?

Im fixing to become a premium member here if anyone would answer the question please about the game releases =)

You can also get games from www.xbox360iso.com
they are free (u need to register tho)

And they already have COD MW2 and like 100 other games e.g. Boarderlands, DJ Hero and Tekken 6

B

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chrissy426 said:
You can also get games from www.xbox360iso.com
they are free (u need to register tho)

And they already have COD MW2 and like 100 other games e.g. Boarderlands, DJ Hero and Tekken 6

Hey Chrissy, Posting links to other sites is not allowed.

You have different ways of getting games, downloading them from file hosting websites such as "Rapidshare" and "Megaupload" and you can download them of servers this method is called "Usenet". For downloading with Rapidshare you can use a program called "JDownloader" to download all the different rar files.

If your a U.k customer and your with Virgin media then you can use there servers to download the games, you need a program to download, i suggest buying a program called "Newsbin pro" which will download and unrar all the files, with usenet you need to download a file called "NZB" which tells newsbin where to download the rars from, with usenet the iso's can get corrupt, and this is when you need to download the Pars which can be used the re-build the iso.

Hope this helped

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
7boo said:

yes there usually is all the new releases in premium, the only thing i'm yet to see is left for dead 2 but i'm sure it'll be in there soon

7boo

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys your all a big help :wink: are the premuim section have a host or is it megaupload/rapid share etc?

Ok one last question X_X

What is the best CD's to buy to burn?

B

ballhwk2001

Reaction score
Sin$
7boo said:
Thanks guys your all a big help :wink: are the premuim section have a host or is it megaupload/rapid share etc?

Ok one last question X_X

What is the best CD's to buy to burn?

Verbatim is the best

B

BNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not a VIP so i wouldn't be able to say, but i'm guessing there upped on rapidshare or megaupload as this is the most easiest way to get the game

Verbatim is the best way to go the ensure the highest quality of gameplay, Also wont de-grade as quick as the cheap media.

Top Bottom
Login
Register