Solved questions about updating or installing CFW

• Thread starter kaitlin459989
  • Start date
  • Views 384
K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
so im converting my rebug 4.82 PS3 slim from CEX to DEX and the tutorial says to install a dex version of rebug CFW if i do this will all of the files on my ps3 hard drive be erased? oh and if it matters im following a guide from

MrMario2011
MrMario2011

just dont wanna risk losing the 900 gigs of files i have on my internal hard drive also no i donot support piracy all of the files minus rebug toolbox and a few others from brewology all of the games were bought by me

Solution
X
so im converting my rebug 4.82 PS3 slim from CEX to DEX and the tutorial says to install a dex version of rebug CFW if i do this will all of the files on my ps3 hard drive be erased? oh and if it matters im following a guide from

MrMario2011
MrMario2011

just dont wanna risk losing the 900 gigs of files i have on my internal hard drive also no i donot support piracy all of the files minus rebug toolbox and a few others from brewology all of the games were bought by me
to answer your question,
no converting to dex will not hurt any of your data.
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

MrMario2011
MrMario2011

to answer your question,
no converting to dex will not hurt any of your data.

Last edited:
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register