What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Questions about modifying/prepping cars for DMO on PS4

• Thread starter Mad Crotalid
  • Start date
  • Views 239
M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok couple questions

1. How can I edit interiors to pull up for DMO? The only spots that have interior options available are strip club and house, but I can’t call vehicles from those locations in DM. I tried to copy/paste the vehicles to the pillbox garage, but the interior did not carry through the copy.

2. How can I drive DLC cars offline without them despawning? If I can drive them, I can move them offline manually from the house/strip club to the pillbox garage and pull them from there. But every time I get in one it despawns.

Using a ps5 console (obviously on the ps4 game version) if that matters. Thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this works on PS5.
We would mod the car on pc then use save wizard to resign the save from pc to ps.
We would bring the modded car into story mode and get it impounded.
You will have to have a job trigger inside the impound.
Once you have a story mode character online you start the job(race) and quit once in vehicle selection.
This will teleport you inside the impound.
Once there you can take the car to your garage.
Again this worked for PS4 not sure about PS5.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this works on PS5.
We would mod the car on pc then use save wizard to resign the save from pc to ps.
We would bring the modded car into story mode and get it impounded.
You will have to have a job trigger inside the impound.
Once you have a story mode character online you start the job(race) and quit once in vehicle selection.
This will teleport you inside the impound.
Once there you can take the car to your garage.
Again this worked for PS4 not sure about PS5.

I may try to give that a shot, but it still doesn’t solve my biggest issue. I can get them online but the problem I’m having is editing interiors. There are only 3 garage slots in the editor that have the interior option, however those 3 slots are not available to pull from in DM. And as far as getting the vehicle impounded in story mode, I can’t drive any of the newer vehicles without them completely despawning right after I get in them.

Obviously there is a way because of all the unselected interiors out there, I’m just having trouble figuring it out.

Appreciate your response though, I may be able to use that in some way or another.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register