What's new

Solved Questions about Jtagging xbox 360

C

cbtfresh

Reaction score
Sin$
Question 1. How do you Jtag your xbox 360? any good guides?

Answered by :

Question 2. Is it safe to Jtag?

Answered by:

Question 3. Why do 10th prestige lobbies Cost so much? Is there anything else you have to pay?

Answered by:

Question 4. Good Guides that teach me how to fix my console?

Answered by:

Question 5. What do i need in order to host Modded games?

Answered by:

Question 6. Is there anything i need to learn in order to be a good host(I.E Javascripts, Etc..)

Answered by:

Question 7. Do i need to have a good internet connection? If so is there any way i can make it better?

Answered by:

xVVhiteboy Said i have no idea what a jtag is therefor i need a guide that shows/teaches me what it is.

Okay folk these are all my questions for now. Don't post anything that's not appropiate, and if you're answering a question please say what question you're answering. Thanks to aLL. more questions comming soon.

C

cbtfresh

Reaction score
Sin$
Well in that case since i dont know anything is there any guide you can show me in order for me to learn about jtagging? please help and thanks for making that remark.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Question 1. How do you Jtag your xbox 360? any good guides?

Answered by : Yes, look at the pinned topic in the section, "Read Before Asking Questions About JTAG's"

Question 2. Is it safe to Jtag?

Answered by: There are many ways to interpret safe. More than likely yes.

Question 3. Why do 10th prestige lobbies Cost so much? Is there anything else you have to pay?

Answered by: The hoster has to buy a KeyVault

Question 4. Good Guides that teach me how to fix my console?

Answered by: Yes, look at the pinned topic in the section, "Read Before Asking Questions About JTAG's"

Question 5. What do i need in order to host Modded games?

Answered by: Look at Modern Warfare 2 Modding

Question 6. Is there anything i need to learn in order to be a good host(I.E Javascripts, Etc..)

Answered by: No, your hosting on an xbox not a Computer

Question 7. Do i need to have a good internet connection? If so is there any way i can make it better?

Answered by: You have to have an average connection.

Okay folk these are all my questions for now. Don't post anything that's not appropiate, and if you're answering a question please say what question you're answering. Thanks to aLL. more questions comming soon.

Top Bottom
Login
Register