Solved Questions about installing GTA V Disc 2 by Hotswapping

• Thread starter Chrizpin
  • Start date
  • Views 652
C

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, i have some questions about hotswapping GTA V Disc 2 ISO Modded on a Retail FAT Xbox 360 Elite.
I looked at some videos, and they say that it will not work hotswapping install Disc 2 ISO modded, but you can only play the disc by hotswapping at R* logo when playing the game, Is this true? Will i need to have a flashed console to play ISO mods?

D

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, i have some questions about hotswapping GTA V Disc 2 ISO Modded on a Retail FAT Xbox 360 Elite.
I looked at some videos, and they say that it will not work hotswapping install Disc 2 ISO modded, but you can only play the disc by hotswapping at R* logo when playing the game, Is this true? Will i need to have a flashed console to play ISO mods?
Its not that hard to flash a phat xbox 360. However if its a slim get it professionally done. If you have a phat and it has a LiteON drive, and you dont have a probe, pay someone on crisglist $20 to do it. Free games + modding. Win, Win, Win, Win, etc.

C

Chrizpin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not that hard to flash a phat xbox 360. However if its a slim get it professionally done. If you have a phat and it has a LiteON drive, and you dont have a probe, pay someone on crisglist $20 to do it. Free games + modding. Win, Win, Win, Win, etc.

Im not afraid to buy a new xbox flashed, Im just asking because i dont want to keep hotswapping to play gta 5 with mods, I just want to confirm that it IS possible to install gta V Disc 2 via hotswapping.
Thanks for the info though :smile:

D

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Im not afraid to buy a new xbox flashed, Im just asking because i dont want to keep hotswapping to play gta 5 with mods, I just want to confirm that it IS possible to install gta V Disc 2 via hotswapping.
Thanks for the info though :smile:
No problem bud. You can find a flashed xbox here
Remember to use your brain and stick to people with high numbers next to their username and people who have high rep.

Top Bottom