• Nah... yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Korgan 360

Korgan 360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, admittedly I already put it in my sig because I thought I knew what it meant, but I want to clarify.

What does it mean to "host a modded lobby"? Is that just, "Hey guys, I'm a modder. Join my game and I'll mod you cars 'n' ****.", or am I missing something? I haven't even gotten my mods yet, so I'm still trying to clarify the terminology of the modding community. This noob appreciates all your help!

skiffman7080

skiffman7080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. you state in your sig "I mod to LvL 10 for 800 MSP. One should assume that you will mod people's rank in GTA for 10$.
2. You will get mad haters on both Xbox and Se7ensins if you have that in your sig. Why, you say? Well I would do it for free and so would many/most other modders. So most people will recognize this and will choose just an awesome guy rather than someone charging 10$ for some new clothes in GTA. :wink:

Korgan 360

Korgan 360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. you state in your sig "I mod to LvL 10 for 800 MSP. One should assume that you will mod people's rank in GTA for 10$.
2. You will get mad haters on both Xbox and Se7ensins if you have that in your sig. Why, you say? Well I would do it for free and so would many/most other modders. So most people will recognize this and will choose just an awesome guy rather than someone charging 10$ for some new clothes in GTA. :wink:

Sorry, I've been meaning to edit that part out. A friend of mine told me to advert for that and I realized it was a bad idea! I thought I already edited that part out, must've closed out Gimp before I saved it in. Brb -facepalm-
Thanks for pointing it out. Sorry, guys for that!

skiffman7080

skiffman7080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, I've been meaning to edit that part out. A friend of mine told me to advert for that and I realized it was a bad idea! I thought I already edited that part out, must've closed out Gimp before I saved it in. Brb -facepalm-
Thanks for pointing it out. Sorry, guys for that!
No, it's ok! I had no problem and just assumed that you meant for the best. I just wanted to let you know about that before you got a bad rep. Seeyah! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register