Question!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Mike12345, Jan 19, 2009 with 5 replies and 369 views.

1. Mike12345

Mike12345 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello I am a new member here at Gears of War 2 Glitching, Call of Duty 5 Glitching Tutorials - Se7enSins. Com! And I think ill will be enjoying my stay!

Now before everyone starts flaming I have no clue if there is such a "hack/cheat" I am just wandering.

On to my question!
    I am wondering if there is ANY possible way to possibly "hack/cheat" Halo 3. If so, I am really interested in seeing if there is a hack to see enemies name tags or a mod that you can gps and see were they are going. I don't mean like in a custom match, I'm talking about rank matches-social matches. The reason I am wondering really is That would be pretty damn cool to see enemy name tags and because there is such cool things that you can already do with modding the 360/halo3 on Gears of War 2 Glitching, Call of Duty 5 Glitching Tutorials - Se7enSins. Com! So again, Please do not flame! If you don't know what I'm talking about, or you dont know what your talking about don't post! And if you do know what your talking about but just dont want to post your "secret" can you pm me?

P.S. I am wandering because I played doubles with 1 kid today... and he was SO GOOD...really He was unbelievable! And trust me I've seen Good players (I mean like potential pros who are just too lazy to make a team) And he could easily beat them. Now you might say..."The kid has no life" or "you probably just suck" well the kid probably has no life...But I am a decent player...I don't suck.

Thank you!

2. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    Well first things first...i don't believe that se7ensins allows cheating but..anyway

I do not think there is any hacks anyway. .Map modding can probably be used as cheating but we cannot mod .maps just yet, or anytime soon...that kinda answers everything.:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Mike12345

Mike12345 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the response! Sorry I didn't know that se7ensins doesn't let you ask about cheating. Well If you say there is no way of cheating or hacking halo 3 to see enemy name tags...then I believe you.

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Everytime you mod something your hacking it, theres tutorials here on hacking your own DNS for faster web browsing, theres tutorials on hacking itouches, ipods, random devices.

5. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    Well im not sure about the name tags. But I am positive that if you could it would have to be .Map modding. And Se7ensins has rules that you can read, I think there on all sections. I would read them first to prevent getting banned.:thumbup:

I know hacking and modding are about the same thing...where did I say I they were seperate things?:confused:cared:

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    To see enemy name tags hold the back button or look at them before the game starts.

Modding in anygame online normally ends at usersettings, thats it.

Halo 3 Mods: A Tutorial on Halo 3 Modding for Beginners

How to Mod Halo 3 Usermaps and Films

.....<_<:wink::biggrin::thumbup: My bad you didn't