What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion question

• Thread starter BITCH NIGGUH
  • Start date
  • Views 308
B

BITCH NIGGUH

Reaction score
Sin$
will i get banned if i recover my profile that i made on my jtag on my retail?

Dr Phil

Dr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMGGGGG PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THESE FORUMS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE. IT's common f***ing sense, of course it will be banned.

Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
@Dr Phil - IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO MAKE A POINT BY TYPING LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE... Grow up...

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
OMGGGGG PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THESE FORUMS THAT MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE. IT's common f***ing sense, of course it will be banned.

Doesn't mean he can't ask. A very well deserved -rep. Douche.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so. I mean, if you do it before your xbox gets console banned you might not. Make a fake second account or something and try it just to be sure.

@ Dr. Phil

I hope you like your -2 rep.. Grow up and stop being a jerk, its a good question and I bet alot of members don't know. I don't even know.

J A K E

J A K E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I host I just connect my original xbox hard drive with all my accounts on that hard drive and then I just sign in to one when I host. I get banned about at least 1 or twice tho a week for life :/

izzy-

izzy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so. I mean, if you do it before your xbox gets console banned you might not. Make a fake second account or something and try it just to be sure.

@ Dr. Phil

I hope you like your -2 rep.. Grow up and stop being a jerk, its a good question and I bet alot of members don't know. I don't even know.
Dr. Phill, more like Dr. Faggit

Top Bottom
Login
Register