• Thread starter SCY Mach
  • Start date
  • Views 1,025
SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys xSilverxBullet here, I've been playing this game roughly about three months now, and have met some very helpful people along the way who've helped me tremendously with building my character.

My question is what's the best way to get gold, I've tried selling stuff on the traders but had no luck. I'm trying to get gold to purchase gold tempers for my weapons and armor.

Thanks again.

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys xSilverxBullet here, I've been playing this game roughly about three months now, and have met some very helpful people along the way who've helped me tremendously with building my character.

My question is what's the best way to get gold, I've tried selling stuff on the traders but had no luck. I'm trying to get gold to purchase gold tempers for my weapons and armor.

Thanks again.
Honestly just play the game. You won't be able to acquire much gold until you are high level. Selling from traders can be very lucrative if you belong to a trading guild with a trader in a major city. I belong to a guild that has a weekly trader in mournhold but weekly fees are 10k which many people don't want to pay. However the most profitable method is crafting weapons and armour for players. High champion ranked players over 250 need good armour and will dish out over 250k if they require crafting and resources

SCY Mach

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly just play the game. You won't be able to acquire much gold until you are high level. Selling from traders can be very lucrative if you belong to a trading guild with a trader in a major city. I belong to a guild that has a weekly trader in mournhold but weekly fees are 10k which many people don't want to pay. However the most profitable method is crafting weapons and armour for players. High champion ranked players over 250 need good armour and will dish out over 250k if they require crafting and resources
I'm currently 270cp, but my crafting skills are very low.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks again.

Group with me for like second time ever lol and I will show you some places bud. Money is easy in ESO when you understand the prices and such

Top Bottom
Login
Register