Discussion Question

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls Online' started by SCY Mach, Aug 11, 2016 with 4 replies and 762 views.

1. SCY Mach

SCY Mach AKA Azure Mach

Ratings:
    Hey guys xSilverxBullet here, I've been playing this game roughly about three months now, and have met some very helpful people along the way who've helped me tremendously with building my character.

My question is what's the best way to get gold, I've tried selling stuff on the traders but had no luck. I'm trying to get gold to purchase gold tempers for my weapons and armor.

Thanks again.

2. CUBE

CUBE MEIN BLOCK

Ratings:
    Honestly just play the game. You won't be able to acquire much gold until you are high level. Selling from traders can be very lucrative if you belong to a trading guild with a trader in a major city. I belong to a guild that has a weekly trader in mournhold but weekly fees are 10k which many people don't want to pay. However the most profitable method is crafting weapons and armour for players. High champion ranked players over 250 need good armour and will dish out over 250k if they require crafting and resources

3. OP
    SCY Mach

SCY Mach AKA Azure Mach

Ratings:
    I'm currently 270cp, but my crafting skills are very low.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrMurder420

MrMurder420 Trailer Park Boy

Ratings:
    Group with me for like second time ever lol and I will show you some places bud. Money is easy in ESO when you understand the prices and such

5. BurnedVader

BurnedVader Enthusiast

Ratings:
    maybe we need to meet :tongue: