Solved Question

• Thread starter Son of Kakarot
  • Start date
  • Views 237
S

Son of Kakarot

Hosting Free Mw2 Lobbies
Reaction score
It will let me online but no one can join and I cant join anyone, help?

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Probably due to your connection, try resetting your internet can't really say much more to help you.

S

Son of Kakarot

Hosting Free Mw2 Lobbies
Reaction score
Probably due to your connection, try resetting your internet can't really say much more to help you.
it like gives me an error message.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
it like gives me an error message.
If it's "Rockstars game services are unavailable please try again later" then I would check my disk for any scratches just in case anyways.. Restart my internet and try again not long after.

If it's "failed to join job or activity" I have had this happen to me before a while ago was due to slow connection on my end but can also be the person who you are joining connection, if they are in a different country with slowish internet it can also affect you from joining them.

Rockstar servers are all up and running with no problems

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...26246-GTA-Online-Server-Status-Latest-Updates

S

Son of Kakarot

Hosting Free Mw2 Lobbies
Reaction score
If it's "Rockstars game services are unavailable please try again later" then I would check my disk for any scratches just in case anyways.. Restart my internet and try again not long after.

If it's "failed to join job or activity" I have had this happen to me before a while ago was due to slow connection on my end but can also be the person who you are joining connection, if they are in a different country with slowish internet it can also affect you from joining them.

Rockstar servers are all up and running with no problems

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...26246-GTA-Online-Server-Status-Latest-Updates
It says Failed to join session due to Incompatible assets Return to GTA Online

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
It says Failed to join session due to Incompatible assets Return to GTA Online
Google is your friend bro, a simple copy and paste of the error brings up many duplicate instances and solutions. Not trying to be unhelpful here but try searching the web or contacting Rockstar directly.

I

ItalianDachshund

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will let me online but no one can join and I cant join anyone, help?
There's nothing you can do, it's NOT your connection. I have posted this same subject and tried everything from messing with my NAT type to connecting my internet directly to the PlayStation. I get this problem all the time, and other times, it works perfectly. Emailing Rock* will get you no where, they will simply blame it on you and your internet no matter how many of their "solutions" you try. The server has many many flaws, bottom line.

poorboy4life1989

poorboy4life1989

Reaction score
The eboot you are trying to use isn't right, switch back tp original or find a different modded eboot...

Top Bottom