What's new

Discussion Question: Who is still modding?

• Thread starter AoKMiKeY
  • Start date
  • Views 4,572

Do you still mod?

• Yes

• No

• Currently working on something

• Would like to get back into it

• No time

• Still play the mods but I don't make them

• Mod in cfg

Results are only viewable after voting.
XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao way back in the day man, those were the best of times :')

yeah bro! i still modding i have like 10 years in the scene :biggrin:

S

SwA_x_iJoHn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone ever get the urge to continue with cod 5 then give up At the end of day?

WaW_Crippler

WaW_Crippler

Reaction score
Sin$
Not anymore man I haven't in ages, I always tell myself once I get the free time, but I haven't gotten that free time. Miss it like crazy, those days were the best :smile::smile:
One day.... Just for the fun of it. I still have hundreds of files saved on an external hdd.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got back into modding. Never really did COD except MW 1 & 2..

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
One day.... Just for the fun of it. I still have hundreds of files saved on an external hdd.
I still have all my **** too. All archived. Thinking about open sourcing the lot although I've come to the conclusion that nobody here would have any idea what to do with it. I made this entire API to interface between cod stock files and your mod. It was a massive project. I just feel that wouldn't be very needed in the world of CFG menus and copy pasta over here.

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As do I, I have innumerable unfinished projects on an external hdd hidden away somewhere in the basement of my parents house.. One day, goddamn right I'll download WaW and mess around just for fun, and more than likely wait a few more years before revisting.. The good 'ol days.

EG x ScooBy_Doo

EG x ScooBy_Doo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have all my **** too. All archived. Thinking about open sourcing the lot although I've come to the conclusion that nobody here would have any idea what to do with it. I made this entire API to interface between cod stock files and your mod. It was a massive project. I just feel that wouldn't be very needed in the world of CFG menus and copy pasta over here.

I wouldn't mind having some of your work I still love to mod waw regardless

XeXWill

XeXWill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically man. If it was still alive and running, then my Lord I'm sure we'd have a different story.

Haven't been on here in ages. Was about 90% done on unity and my hard drive self destructed and I lost everything. Quit for a while because I was so annoyed. Taught me to keep backups aha.

Who knows, if I have some free time I might remake it, I really liked the story I had put together.

ISO mods, damn these feel so ancient now hahaha

S7 Joshy

S7 Joshy

Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't really mod WAW and cod4 that much WAW just cancer on MP everyone runs around with god mode cod4 just boring to mod
Only games I really mod on my RGH are:
GTA V
BO2
BO1
MW2
MW3 
As do I, I have innumerable unfinished projects on an external hdd hidden away somewhere in the basement of my parents house.. One day, goddamn right I'll download WaW and mess around just for fun, and more than likely wait a few more years before revisting.. The good 'ol days.
I remember your iso mods back in the day they were awesome

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The OG gangsta's would love it though m8, myself included.

Haven't been on here in ages. Was about 90% done on unity and my hard drive self destructed and I lost everything. Quit for a while because I was so annoyed. Taught me to keep backups aha.

Who knows, if I have some free time I might remake it, I really liked the story I had put together.

ISO mods, damn these feel so ancient now hahaha

Oh man we would love that, I always wondered what happened to it, as I had heard you were close to being done...that does suck though, that happened to me five years ago I think and that's what did me in.

W

Wescyd3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone it's Sup Im BirDy or Wescyd3, just thought I'd drop in and I saw this. I've been thinking about jumping back into this myself, I started doing MW2 and CoD Mods and ended up moving so I never got back into this. I saw my old computer with all my files on it and thought I'd check out the old site. Still have a bunch of unfinished projects I wanted to finish and some ideas so let me know what ya'll are up too. Also damn was reading some of my old posts, sorry I could be a super douche when I got mad :banghead: I couldn't get on my old name as well so I made a new one

Cpfuzzyz

Cpfuzzyz

Reaction score
Sin$
Even though the post is old, I still mod on WaW from time to time. I think I remember your name from another forum not sure if it was you but bought a .iso from you for a modded waw menu for zombies.

Top Bottom
Login
Register