What's new

Discussion [Question] Which patch did this guy use?

• Thread starter Libertine
  • Start date
  • Views 780
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libertine

Libertine

Hii Hackers!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone tell me which patch (like dib, kbrizzle's patch etc) this guy's using? I know for sure he used a patch from se7ensins;;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVPhH48q1IA&feature=player_embedded

Sorry if it's in the wrong section,,, :frown:

iProScopes

iProScopes

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That is definitely Dudeeitsbrian's patch.

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He used a patch that I threw in the dumpster when it was released.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
He used a patch that I threw in the dumpster when it was released.

lol you have to be a ****** all the time?

funny i didnt know this was ported for ps3

edit: what have you contributed, other than douchebagery?

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't tell if it's your patch or not, hence a bunch of 5 year olds remake your patch and claim it as their own, it's a tad bit hard to tell y'know.

Libertine

Libertine

Hii Hackers!!
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you have to be a ****** all the time?

funny i didnt know this was ported for ps3

edit: what have you contributed, other than douchebagery?

May i ask if i can use your patch, if so could you link me up to it? Thanks. :smile:

Also, if you wanna know who edited your patch and put his name into it, pm me.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't tell if it's your patch or not, hence a bunch of 5 year olds remake your patch and claim it as their own, it's a tad bit hard to tell y'know.

yes, its also hard to tell the difference between you and one of those 5 year olds. you are supposedly in college, why dont you grow up and stop acting like such a little prepubescent douche? i looked through your created threads, lets rate which onces are hiide being a douche:

-Hyyde aka Fatal Is Pro aka Ugly Chink aka D-Rider aka KB's Slave - very clear what we have here, hiide at his douchiest.
-[Release] Easy Code Finder FINAL V2 - even though i agree with you here, i still also believe there is no way you could have been more of a douche bag about saying it. in fact there was no reason to post the thread at all, you have again proved me right.
-[SELLING] NEW Alienware M17X Laptop + XBOX 360 SLIM (250GB HDD | KINECT READY) - trying to make money on 7s, pretty douchy when you havent ever contributed a god damn thing (except your bad attitude)

and thats it! thats every topic hiide has ever created, and yet for some reason you act like you run this website. i dont understand where your ego comes from, because you can talk s*** to a bunch of 12-15 year olds? come one hiide, grow up, you're "in college now", you should start acting like it.

May i ask if i can use your patch, if so could you link me up to it? Thanks. :smile:

Also, if you wanna know who edited your patch and put his name into it, pm me.

i believe this is the one you are looking for,

http://rapidshare.com/files/395003107/dudeeitsbrian_patch_mp_06032010_TU6_2.zip

you can find a more updated one here:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/308140-update-dudeeitsbrians-sick-patch-mpff/

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, so now its a bad thing to post in the B/S/T section? Idiot. I asked Nerve if I can sell my laptop in the B/S/T section, wait, cause it's called Buy, Sell, Trade and I sold it for $2740. Gasp! According to you, that's a douche move cause I sold my laptop!

And I don't act like I run this site. I guess you're just too blind to notice, you don't see me asking for a staff position, you don't see me reporting posts, you don't see me contributing. I don't run this site, and i don't act like it either so get your facts straight you skid.

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And Inspired, you should hop off his ****, because you're jumping into an argument which you have no involvement in, LOL.

Inspired

Inspired

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And Inspired, you should hop off his ****, because you're jumping into an argument which you have no involvement in, LOL.

I'm not **** riding him at all. I just don't understand why you are calling him a script kiddy if you haven't even released a patch yourself?

Plus 60-70% of your topics are in MW2 Modding Support? If you're going to b**** about his patch, at least learn to code first.

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, skid was the wrong word to use, k I get it.

But, who cares if I didn't code my own patch? What, do I earn a super cool accolade IRL if I code my own patch? I don't have time to code my own patch, nor do I feel like learning how to, hence why KB coded the patch we used for our official lobby instead of me, hence why we have a team (Energy, Me, Boarder, KB).

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, skid was the wrong word to use, k I get it.

But, who cares if I didn't code my own patch? What, do I earn a super cool accolade IRL if I code my own patch? I don't have time to code my own patch, nor do I feel like learning how to, hence why KB coded the patch we used for our official lobby instead of me, hence why we have a team (Energy, Me, Boarder, KB).

im wondering why you cant just accept, and embrace the fact that you are a complete douche bag (like the rest of the douche bag population). but seriously kid, how old are you? 19? 20? when are you going to start acting like an adult? was it really necessary to say you "threw my patch in the dumpster as soon as it was released?" no. i get it, the patch wasnt that great, but at the time when i released it, it was one of the best out there. so keep being a ****, i know you always will and i dont really give a s*** but i figured the more people tell you, maybe the less likely you are to be a douche bag in the future, slim chance i might add, but worth a try as i am sick of all you douche bags in the world.

/rant, going to class, later.

A

ALLthawayL1VE

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Question Answered. Too much flaming going on now. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register