What's new

Solved [Question] Valentine day stuff

• Thread starter SumoGodzilla
  • Start date
  • Views 314
S

SumoGodzilla

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this isn't where I am supposed to post this, I'm fairly new to this forum still. Is it possible to get the Roosevelt or the Valentine day clothing and such?

God

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this isn't where I am supposed to post this, I'm fairly new to this forum still. Is it possible to get the Roosevelt or the Valentine day clothing and such?
You can only get the clothes/ guns / Roosevelt via recovery service.

God

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What is that?
Paying someone to log into your account and apply the dlc to your character. Unfortunately none of the current recovery services in the modded lobby forums offer this service atm. The only one that did was for ps3 only.

S

SumoGodzilla

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply :biggrin:

M

MrDr3w

Reaction score
I know I'm a newbie and shouldn't be requesting stuff or whatever, but keep this thread alive for 360 users. I'm hoping to find a 360 modder that can do DLC recoveries myself. I'm well aware of the PS3 modder doing it so one can only hope for 360 one :smile:

F

Frivoless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much would it cost to get the valtines clothes put on my account I have the car and the one gun they had but no clothes I just née the clothes and masks can you also do xmas clothes and mask and gun if any (if any one can help me pm me )

Last edited:
F

Frivoless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much would it cost to get the valtines clothes put on my account I have the car and the one gun they had but no clothes I just née the clothes and masks can you also do xmas clothes and mask and gun if any (if any one can help me pm me )

I guess not

M

MrDr3w

Reaction score
I guess not

Hey man it can be done but its hard to find people to do it. its done through recovery as mentioned before but its very time consuming as one modder told me. Hopefully someone could help us. I got money to pay them to do it for me or even if someone finds out that the "next gen" versions of gta 5 will have all previous dlc content on them (including timed ones) that would be great too.

S

SumoGodzilla

Reaction score
Same here. I just want to get those stuff because I missed out

GOLFILICIOUS

GOLFILICIOUS

Reaction score
I wanted the Band Vest shirts, but i was too busy wanting to have the Roosevelt. :frown:

Top Bottom