What's new

Solved [Question] Solo Money Glitch for beginners

BartV

BartV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

Is there a glitch / a way to make tons of money right from the start (solo / xbox one)?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

Is there a glitch / a way to make tons of money right from the start (solo / xbox one)?
Unfortunately no. You will just have to work your way up to enough money to buy what you need. There are upgraded cars that spawn aound los santos that you can steel and sell. Will get about $25,000 for each. Best way to make money fast is to grind heists

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a shark card . You are investing in your future.
you would spend $100 real money to get 10 million in game cash??? 10 million doesn't go very far in this game anymore.

Upvote 0
D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you would spend $100 real money to get 10 million in game cash??? 10 million doesn't go very far in this game anymore.
I bought a shark card years ago to get my office and mod shop I think it was like 25 bucks. I've probably made close to 1 billion gta$ because of it . It was totally worth it for me plus I don't have a problem supporting R* a little considering how much free dlc they have put out.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a shark card years ago to get my office and mod shop I think it was like 25 bucks. I've probably made close to 1 billion gta$ because of it . It was totally worth it for me plus I don't have a problem supporting R* a little considering how much free dlc they have put out.
well, years ago you could buy a lot of stuff with a $25 shark card. Not any more. that's my big beef with this game. They continually increase the prices of vehicles, offices etc but have never adjusted the shark cards. When this game first came out 10 million was a BUNCH of money. (most expensive car was $1mill an nothing else came anywhere near that.) $100 real dollars should now give you at least 25 - 50 million

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register