• Thread starter TRDDDWKSJD17859
  • Start date
  • Views 335
T

TRDDDWKSJD17859

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I'm gonna try to do the Radio Station shirt glitch to get em on my male character. If I remember correctly, it requires me having to do the glitch to change apperances and then switch genders. My question is if I switch from male to female and the back to male, do I lose all my male special clothes? I mean the Valentine's Day clothing and such since I'm gonna be switching genders and I don't know if they'll stick with the female and get removed once I switch back to male.

Oh and something else too, I was coming across some YouTube videos and I noticed some of the players had some shirts I've never seen before:

jYW3GLh.jpg

I can barely make out the names but it's the first two on his list. How did he get those?

Any and all help is appreciated! c:

GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
No you don't lose your special shirts.
And he got those during a special event. You unlocked them for playing the game on a certain day

Upvote 0
T

TRDDDWKSJD17859

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you don't lose your special shirts.
And he got those during a special event. You unlocked them for playing the game on a certain day

Sounds great then, can anyone else confirm this? Oh and I guess I won't be getting those shirts then without a mod menu since I didn't play on those specific days. I can't wait until my PS3 gets modded!

Upvote 0
GypsyCrazyBoy

GypsyCrazyBoy

Capitalism is a dirty business
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds great then, can anyone else confirm this? Oh and I guess I won't be getting those shirts then without a mod menu since I didn't play on those specific days. I can't wait until my PS3 gets modded!
They suck anyway. I have all the special/limited edition items but I never use them
(Roosevelt, Sovereign, CE, Shirts, Beerhats Ect.)
I just have them just to say that I have them. If that makes any sense

Upvote 0
T

TRDDDWKSJD17859

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They suck anyway. I have all the special/limited edition items but I never use them
(Roosevelt, Sovereign, CE, Shirts, Beerhats Ect.)
I just have them just to say that I have them. If that makes any sense
I hear ya. I also have all the limited content (besides those shirts of course :c)

My OCD just acts up and I'm all like GIMME GIMME GIMME when I see something that's rare. I'd get me a recovery service but there's not one available right now that provides DLC and limited content unlocks so I'll just wait until my PS3 gets modded so I could do it myself.

Thanks for the feedback btw!

Upvote 0
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear ya. I also have all the limited content (besides those shirts of course :c)

My OCD just acts up and I'm all like GIMME GIMME GIMME when I see something that's rare. I'd get me a recovery service but there's not one available right now that provides DLC and limited content unlocks so I'll just wait until my PS3 gets modded so I could do it myself.

Thanks for the feedback btw!
Personally the DLC items and what not just clutter your Wardrobe etc.

Also, I don't think you understand. If there's no recoveries for those items then there's a high chance there's no Mod Menus or RTE's which have those options.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register