• Start date
  • Views 5,871
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XIChromiumIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure exactly where to ask this since it could be considered under the glitches catagory but I know I have sold 4 or 5 dirty dupes and I have hit the 1 car a day sell limit this is my first time hittng the limit and selling dirty dupes. By first time hitting the limit I mean the 1 car a day thing. I have sold normal vehicals and hit a limit but all was legit I hope. I have gotten rid of all my duped vehicals and the original I should be clean. Now the main question is am I ****ed or not or how long do I have to wait to sell vehicals normally? What steps if any can I take to hopefully fix what I have done? It has been roughly 8 to 10 hours since the last car. I think this may be my second time because the last dirty dupe I sold was about a day ago before I sold the original which was the latest. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Stop selling cars immediately. It’s probably safe to go a couple of weeks without selling anything.
  • Find absolutely everything that has that a dirty plate and dupe over them or buy free Elegys over them.
  • You could possibly reverse this as long as you haven’t continued to sell dirty cars.
For your future knowledge try searching for a topic before creating your own thread.

You could likely solve your problems by reading and responding to this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

If you have any further questions respond to the thread linked above and I will help you there.

Upvote 0
X

XIChromiumIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thanks for the help so far everything is okay and I now know I am not n the 1 car a day list.

Upvote 0
X

XIChromiumIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Forgot about this to be honest. Keep it short and sweet, I am 1 car a day been there for a while now. A few weeks later after the first limit it went away, I was out of dupes so I made more all were clean. I got greedy and lost count and got a sell limit, this one was the one. Been one car a day for quite some time now. I dont bother duping or anything with cars anymore. Especially now with the Cayo Perico heist I'm fine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register