• Thread starter blazeryan11
  • Start date
  • Views 387
blazeryan11

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so the glitch ends with you putting your duped vehicle back inside your MOC. What happens if you buy another elegy and deliver it to the MOC with your dupe inside? Does your dupe get overwritten or sent to a garage?

Currently trying to find a way to quickly get your duped car from the MOC to your garage without having to aimlessly drive it there yourself

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Just order an RH8 from mechanic, drive it into MOC and the dupe goes to the garage that RH8 came from.

Upvote 0
blazeryan11

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just order an RH8 from mechanic, drive it into MOC and the dupe goes to the garage that RH8 came from.

So this means that you'd have to have the garage where you want the dupe to go to be filled with elegy's right? That way everytime one is taken out, the dupe replaces it?

Upvote 0
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
So this means that you'd have to have the garage where you want the dupe to go to be filled with elegy's right? That way everytime one is taken out, the dupe replaces it?
Yes. just fill up the garage before starting =) Order all cars, exit to creator and enter to game again and all will be delivered without waiting.

Upvote 0
blazeryan11

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. just fill up the garage before starting =) Order all cars, exit to creator and enter to game again and all will be delivered without waiting.

Ah I see! Thanks so much! Also not sure if you'd know the answer to this but:

I have a garage full of dirty dupes from awhile ago that put me on a 1 car a day sell limit. Let's say I don't sell for a day and my limit hasn't been hit yet. These new dupes all have different license plates. Will my 1 car a day limit apply to these new dupes? Because I know that if I don't hit my limit, I'm able to sell different cars of mine back to back without any limit.

Upvote 0
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I see! Thanks so much! Also not sure if you'd know the answer to this but:

I have a garage full of dirty dupes from awhile ago that put me on a 1 car a day sell limit. Let's say I don't sell for a day and my limit hasn't been hit yet. These new dupes all have different license plates. Will my 1 car a day limit apply to these new dupes? Because I know that if I don't hit my limit, I'm able to sell different cars of mine back to back without any limit.
Yes, if you are in that club, you will stay there even without selling dirty dupes. now its 15 months (earlier was 9). So yeah, if you can only sell one a day, it will stay like that for a long time :cry:

Anyway, you should take the opportunity now to replace all them dirties with new dupes. Just buy RH8 over them to make sure they are clean plates and then dupe over the RH8's. = No more dirty dupes in your garage.

Upvote 0
blazeryan11

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, if you are in that club, you will stay there even without selling dirty dupes. now its 15 months (earlier was 9). So yeah, if you can only sell one a day, it will stay like that for a long time :cry:

Anyway, you should take the opportunity now to replace all them dirties with new dupes. Just buy RH8 over them to make sure they are clean plates and the dupe over the RH8's. = No more dirty dupes in your garage.

Two Quick Questions:

1. All my dupes are elegy's. Let's say I haven't hit my limit for the day. I'm able to sell, for example, a T20 and an Adder back to back the same day without a limit. How is this so?

2. Just out of curiosity, what's the point of duping over all my dirty dupes with new ones? Regardless I'd only be able to sell 1 a day and they both sell for the same.

Upvote 0
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Two Quick Questions:

1. All my dupes are elegy's. Let's say I haven't hit my limit for the day. I'm able to sell, for example, a T20 and an Adder back to back the same day without a limit. How is this so?

2. Just out of curiosity, what's the point of duping over all my dirty dupes with new ones? Regardless I'd only be able to sell 1 a day and they both sell for the same.
1: I dont know, a PV is a PV no matter what car it is...
2: Every time you sell a dirty, you reset the punishment and will have to wait 15 months from that sell untill you are out.
Also having dirties may lower the sellprice.
Take a look at this thread. Especially the first post =)

Upvote 0
blazeryan11

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1: I dont know, a PV is a PV no matter what car it is...
2: Every time you sell a dirty, you reset the punishment and will have to wait 15 months from that sell untill you are out.
Also having dirties may lower the sellprice.
Take a look at this thread. Especially the first post =)

Weird okay. And thanks for all your help! If that's so, then my limit won't end until 15 months from this day :roflmao: To be honest, I'd rather just stay in my daily limit. In 15 months I probably won't care enough about this game to want to sell a lot of cars anyway lol. The way I see it is 1 mil every 30 hours ontop of whatever money I earn from heists.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register