Solved Question Regarding iFruit

• Thread starter blazeryan11
  • Start date
  • Views 313
B

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime I log onto iFruit and press on LSC, my app crashes. Does this mean I've been prevented from using it now? Or what does this mean?

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's something to do with the spectre, try taking 10 personal vehicles in and out of garage or possibly mod shop, not spectre :smile: I think
Also don't think this was the right place for u to post this, :smile: not sure

B

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's something to do with the spectre, try taking 10 personal vehicles in and out of garage or possibly mod shop, not spectre :smile: I think
Also don't think this was the right place for u to post this, :smile: not sure

Lol Im not sure where I should have posted this but I'll try it. So just take 10 different cars out and back into my garage and then load up the app again?

T

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Im not sure where I should have posted this but I'll try it. So just take 10 different cars out and back into my garage and then load up the app again?
My best guess is the Support section. Either way, yeah, try driving 10 PVs out and back in to one of your garages. The older the vehicle the better, from my experience. Just no Spectres in that mix. After that, reload ifruit and you should be good to go. Out of curiosity, had you driven your Spectre recently? As in, would it have been in your last 10 driven vehicles?

B

blazeryan11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My best guess is the Support section. Either way, yeah, try driving 10 PVs out and back in to one of your garages. The older the vehicle the better, from my experience. Just no Spectres in that mix. After that, reload ifruit and you should be good to go. Out of curiosity, had you driven your Spectre recently? As in, would it have been in your last 10 driven vehicles?

Yes it would be in that list of 10. Thanks for the clarification tho! Didn't realize that would cause the app to crash

T

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it would be in that list of 10. Thanks for the clarification tho! Didn't realize that would cause the app to crash
Cool, thats more than likely the culprit. The Spectre seems to throw a wrench into the app, has since release, for me at least. If yours is the same as mine, youll have to do this in-n-out trick after each Spectre use. Needless to say, mine just gathers dust now. YRMV. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom