• Start date
  • Views 2,035
Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when they will have any Special packs ie. Gold Jumbo Premium and Gold Player Premium pack's?

I'm looking to buy a 4k/6k/10k account but i'd rather wait for a better deal on pack's.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say they're trying to sort the servers out first, they're not even doing happy hour, probably two-three weeks.

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when they will have any Special packs ie. Gold Jumbo Premium and Gold Player Premium pack's?

I'm looking to buy a 4k/6k/10k account but i'd rather wait for a better deal on pack's.
I would wait for a while because there is a pack limit of 25, I think its down to the servers as to why the special pack are not yet on i think

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
Sin$
I would wait for a while because there is a pack limit of 25, I think its down to the servers as to why the special pack are not yet on i think
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I figured i'd see if anyone knew something I didn't. I thought since they had a server maintenance last night that they fixed the issues and would begin offering some special pack's.

It's a shame to because this week is my reading week from school so I have this whole week off to play FUT.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason its limited to 25 packs is because of 6k accounts. I can't see the limit changing.

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason its limited to 25 packs is because of 6k accounts. I can't see the limit changing.
I bought a 6K silver account 2 nights ago few just in time still got f**c all tho but no more accounts for me as i think 40£ for the game was to much

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
Sin$
So for the Premium Gold Packs that are 160msp each, a 4k account is perfect. When they release Gold Player Premium Pack's or Premium Gold Jumbo Packs 10k accounts are perfect.

P

Peacefully

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait for Premium Gold Jumbo Packs . I was soooooooooo lucky in Fifa 11 with those packs .

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if anyone has tried this but if you have a 25 pack limit, can you discard your UT and make a new one and buy packs all over again?

Top Bottom
Login
Register