• Thread starter Cory IRL
  • Start date
  • Views 1,931
Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when they will have any Special packs ie. Gold Jumbo Premium and Gold Player Premium pack's?

I'm looking to buy a 4k/6k/10k account but i'd rather wait for a better deal on pack's.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
I'd say they're trying to sort the servers out first, they're not even doing happy hour, probably two-three weeks.

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when they will have any Special packs ie. Gold Jumbo Premium and Gold Player Premium pack's?

I'm looking to buy a 4k/6k/10k account but i'd rather wait for a better deal on pack's.
I would wait for a while because there is a pack limit of 25, I think its down to the servers as to why the special pack are not yet on i think

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
I would wait for a while because there is a pack limit of 25, I think its down to the servers as to why the special pack are not yet on i think
Yeah I was thinking the same thing but I figured i'd see if anyone knew something I didn't. I thought since they had a server maintenance last night that they fixed the issues and would begin offering some special pack's.

It's a shame to because this week is my reading week from school so I have this whole week off to play FUT.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
The reason its limited to 25 packs is because of 6k accounts. I can't see the limit changing.

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason its limited to 25 packs is because of 6k accounts. I can't see the limit changing.
I bought a 6K silver account 2 nights ago few just in time still got f**c all tho but no more accounts for me as i think 40£ for the game was to much

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
So for the Premium Gold Packs that are 160msp each, a 4k account is perfect. When they release Gold Player Premium Pack's or Premium Gold Jumbo Packs 10k accounts are perfect.

P

Peacefully

Reaction score
I can't wait for Premium Gold Jumbo Packs . I was soooooooooo lucky in Fifa 11 with those packs .

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried this but if you have a 25 pack limit, can you discard your UT and make a new one and buy packs all over again?

Top Bottom