What's new

Solved [QUESTION] Private "CREW" public session.

• Thread starter victor luiz
  • Start date
  • Views 345
V

victor luiz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone.
This week I joined a command and they can create a session where only command members can join. But the session is public and can sell and make missions quietly.

I searched the entire internet and did not find it. I read about ports but it always ends up coming in after some time. In this session of the command never enters anyone. How is it possible?

Sorry for my english.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows firewall. Blacklist all external ip and whitelist all crew ip. This will allow public lobby with only crew in it.
On xbox they usually just fill an existing lobby and troll until people leave and vote to kick until they leave. Then each slot that opens up they fill with one of their crew.
This is where my no kick account is real useful. That and the unlimited orbital strike glitch.
They cant seem to hit you when you are inside a building.
I really hate the xbox method but the pc way is great. They dont even troll anyone else to have a private public lobby.

Upvote 0
V

victor luiz

Reaction score
Sin$
Windows firewall. Blacklist all external ip and whitelist all crew ip. This will allow public lobby with only crew in it.
On xbox they usually just fill an existing lobby and troll until people leave and vote to kick until they leave. Then each slot that opens up they fill with one of their crew.
This is where my no kick account is real useful. That and the unlimited orbital strike glitch.
They cant seem to hit you when you are inside a building.
I really hate the xbox method but the pc way is great. They dont even troll anyone else to have a private public lobby.
I never gave my ip to them.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never gave my ip to them.
Did you log into their crew website? Did you join a lobby they were hosting?
Nobody asks for someone’s ip anymore. How do you think people can ddos players on xbox one which has no public mods?
You need their ip to do that and Im quite sure the person getting ddosed didnt give their ip up either.
And its pc there very well may be a host mod that allows you to merge a private abd public session. But the easiest way is to use blacklist/whitelist.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register