What's new

Solved Question:Party Bus

Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First time poster, long time helper of anyone.

Does anyone under the sun know how to mod the party bus, or know which methods still work... id like to make a f1 rim enabled festival bus but am coming up short on methods, i have a magic slot, i can do bennys merge etc but missing something .

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well since you can’t merge the party bus I n the arena. Also a magic slot won’t add F1 wheels. That leaves 2 things either get someone to give you one easiest and most obvious way to get one. Or learn sp2mp with DMO and bring one online yourself.

Because there is no other way for you to do it.

Upvote 0
Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about the merge livereries/bennys on to airplanes glitch? would it work with a party bus?

Upvote 0
gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Merging livery has nothing to do with F1 wheels. But you could always try to change the livery on the bus but still your best, easiest, and again most obvious way to get a bus with the livery you want and F1 wheels is GCTF start asking ppl in communities who has what bus they will trade.

Upvote 0
StealthXBeat

StealthXBeat

Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "gtadumdums, posta: 14132806, tag: 1342439"]
Nos, mivel nem tudod egyesíteni a partibuszt, az arénában. A mágikus nyílás nem növeli az F1 kerekeket. Ez azt jelenti, hogy 2 dolog van arra, hogy valaki megkapja az egyik legegyszerűbb és legkézenfekvőbb módját. Vagy tanuljon meg sp2mp-et a DMO-val, és hozza magával online.

Mert nincs más módja számodra.
[/IDÉZET]
Hogyan

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register