Question on playing legit/orginal xbox 360 games on flashed 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by mastercool, Jul 14, 2009 with 9 replies and 836 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastercool

mastercool Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi guys
    i have a quick question
    i have a flashed xbox 360 and i know that if i play burnt games online i can get banned. My question is ,i do own legit games that i bought from the store such as gears of war 2 and halo 3, can i play my legit games on my flashed 360 online without being banned? i know playing burnt games you can because flags might go off for a burnt game but if you have the original game is there still a good enough chance to get banned? Because i dont think microsoft detects firmware yet otherwise alot of people would have been banned by now so they must detect burnt games becuase they cant be 100 percent the same as originals.
    so is it safe to play legit/orginal games bought from a store on xbox live with a flashed 360 and not have a huge chance of being banned?

thanks guys!!!

i am new at this so ya :tongue:

2. enoop

enoop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Number 1 you can play burnt xbox 360 games with out being banned if you have them stealthed and also you can play your original games with no fear of being banned besides if they crack you firmware. Don't be so superstitious and think that Microsoft is god, there are still things they can't do.

3. xXwildairwolfXx

xXwildairwolfXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You just have to download abgx360 to stealth patch ur games so you can play on xboxlive with them.

4. OP
    mastercool

mastercool Newbie

Ratings:
    omg thank you both so much
    you guys have been very helpful

so when do i apply that patch? i just download a game and when burning i just put the patch in there? also where is it should i just google it? and for my xbox i just have to do the normal firmware thing no patching or anything there besides the usual flash

thank you so much you guys

5. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    Go look in the tutorials section on how to use abgx. It's really easy to do and will save you a lot of trouble

6. OP
    mastercool

mastercool Newbie

Ratings:
    ok thank you

also if a game comes with a stealth patch when i download it and i use abgx to check to see if its stealth i wont have to re-stealth it or anything
    straight to burning?

7. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    I would run it through the program just to be safe.

8. xTIx InFLaMeS

xTIx InFLaMeS Newbie

Ratings:
    If you dont stealth check games you will most likely get banned!

9. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    That made me chuckle, no. I don't even stealth check my games anymore.

10. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah, a lot of people don't even use abgx anymore. The iXtreme firmware provides enough protection against banning as it is.