• Views 523
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I have an account that got locked. It is not banned or anything. I went to recover the pass and because I didn't do it right it locked. The OG owner is gone and out of the picture. It has been 2 weeks and is still locked.

My question is how long does it take? Does it stay locked forever or what?

Face

Face

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They say you usually get the account back 24 hours after your request. I guess your situation isn't normal, but i doubt they would leave it locked, if that was the case the would just close/ban/delete the account right?

Upvote 0
joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an account if you wanna pay the back membership on it. They charged an expired credit card. They want $60 to unlock the account. lol

Upvote 0
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
They say you usually get the account back 24 hours after your request. I guess your situation isn't normal, but i doubt they would leave it locked, if that was the case the would just close/ban/delete the account right?
I mean I don't know. They denied my request and locked it because I aint the original owner.

I have an account if you wanna pay the back membership on it. They charged an expired credit card. They want $60 to unlock the account. lol
Nah, I just got an amazing one off of Fatality.

Upvote 0
Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me, no matter how much I emailed support, it took 2 months.

Upvote 0
Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
But you got it back. SO it was totally worth the 10 hours you put in
biggrin.png

Lol I put in like 10 mins.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login