What's new

Solved Question on custom plates.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Please forgive me if this has been asked before! this is the first time I'm using iFruit.
I have selected a custom plate from the iFruit app on iOS as **** and ordered it, it said it'll be at LSC.

Now if I want to dupe, what plates will my car have? Sorry if it's a newb question, new to it! :what:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
This all depends on the dupe glitch. If it is marked as custom plates you need to make sure the car you are duplicating has a custom plate on it. Then every dupe will have a custom plate.
If custom plates arent needed then the car being used to produce the dupe plates carry over to the dupe. So if the retro has a custom plate and glitch does not need custom plates that means the elegys you are using to produce the retro dupe will transfer their plates to the duplicated car. If it is needed then the retro plate goes on every dupe and the only reason we need a custom plate is because they are exempt from dupe detect.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
This all depends on the dupe glitch. If it is marked as custom plates you need to make sure the car you are duplicating has a custom plate on it. Then every dupe will have a custom plate.
If custom plates arent needed then the car being used to produce the dupe plates carry over to the dupe. So if the retro has a custom plate and glitch does not need custom plates that means the elegys you are using to produce the retro dupe will transfer their plates to the duplicated car. If it is needed then the retro plate goes on every dupe and the only reason we need a custom plate is because they are exempt from dupe detect.
Right, it only allowed me to put a custom plate on my free elegy, if I want to add one to my Kuruma, does it charge me and if so, it's like 100k... right?

That's what I can gather. never used it before! :frown:

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
only if you order the plate via ifruit. You should be able to use that custom plate on everything now and select it at lsc or ceo garage mechanic.
It only costs 100k for the next plate you create.

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right, it only allowed me to put a custom plate on my free elegy, if I want to add one to my Kuruma, does it charge me and if so, it's like 100k... right?

Once the plate is on your free elegy you can take the kuruma to LSC and put the custom plate on for a small amount. The 100k is for plate creation only. When you drive your kuruma into LSC your custom plate should show up in plates. Make sure to only change the text or you will lose your yanktons.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Once the plate is on your free elegy you can take the kuruma to LSC and put the custom plate on for a small amount. The 100k is for plate creation only. When you drive your kuruma into LSC your custom plate should show up in plates. Make sure to only change the text or you will lose your yanktons.
Last question, do I need to restart GTA:O before it'll show?

EDIT: for some reason, it's not showing. I ordered it. :what:

Last edited:
M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last question, do I need to restart GTA:O before it'll show?

EDIT: for some reason, it's not showing. I ordered it. :what:
No you do not need to restart. Process the order on iFruit to you free elegy or any legit non yankton plate car. Drive that car to LSC and process order. When you drive out that car should have the new plates on it. Put it up. Get your other car and drive into LSC and the plate should be in the list.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
No you do not need to restart. Process the order on iFruit to you free elegy or any legit non yankton plate car. Drive that car to LSC and process order. When you drive out that car should have the new plates on it. Put it up. Get your other car and drive into LSC and the plate should be in the list.
I can't get it to show :what: I ordered it in iFruit and went to LSC and there's only options to change the plate's color...

EDIT: I ordered 10 elegy's and don't know what one it is that has custom plates?

EDIT1: I ordered it and when I try and order again, it says there's 1 pending....

EDIT2: I ordered it, went to LSC and the options are to change the color and nothing about adding a private plate. I ordered a load of rusty rebels replacing the elegy's and ordered 1 elegy and it's the same!! :what: help?????????

EDIT3: I tried to re-order it over and over but there's not been a pop up in GTA V Online to say take it to LSC. wtf?

EDIT4: This is so annoying. lol

EDIT5: when I try and order again, it says it's pending.... dafuq?

EDIT6: I had my MTU set to the lowest it could so I could be in a public session by myself, think that's causing me issues but now it's back to normal, GTA V services aren't available right now. lol FML.

EDIT7: your save data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud servers at this time. please try again later. returing to grand theft auto v......

Last edited:
M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all fine. Do this.

Take elegy into LSC and put blue or any color tire smoke on it so you know which one you are in

Drive out of LSC then find the car in iFruit and order the plates again. It should promt you to cancel the old order and let you place the new order

Wait outside LSC till you get a phone message that says your order is complete. If you dont get this message your order will not be ready in LSC. it takes a few mins to 4 or 5 mins to show up. If the order doesnt show up you are sending it to the wrong car or possibly any number of other issues.

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Sorted, thanks dude!
It was because of my MTU setting, changed it back to normal and reset the cache to get the game to load and it's fine now! :thumbsup:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score

Once you pay for a plate it’s available in all cars for free.
Your first plate should be free:smile:
As long as you equip it at LSC
You can put that plate on every car you own for free.
Every new plate will cost $100k
When you create it on iFruit then equip it in game.

Top Bottom