• Views 410
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys. I m working on finishing up all the tattoo unlocks and did the unlocks where you have to rob stores but I don't get credit for the thefts.

There are 4 tattoos in this set.
5 store robberies gives you the clown tattoo
10 robberies gives you the Clown and Gun Tattoo
15 robberies gives you the clown dual wield tattoo
20 robberies is the Clown Dual Wield Dollars tattoo

The problem is that before i started doing this I had 11 robberies. I then robbed 3 more store but I still show 11 robberies.

Does each robbery have to be a different store? I an trying to figure out why I am not making progress.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys. I m working on finishing up all the tattoo unlocks and did the unlocks where you have to rob stores but I don't get credit for the thefts.

There are 4 tattoos in this set.
5 store robberies gives you the clown tattoo
10 robberies gives you the Clown and Gun Tattoo
15 robberies gives you the clown dual wield tattoo
20 robberies is the Clown Dual Wield Dollars tattoo

The problem is that before i started doing this I had 11 robberies. I then robbed 3 more store but I still show 11 robberies.

Does each robbery have to be a different store? I an trying to figure out why I am not making progress.
Pretty sure they have to be different stores. I got up 15 robberies reward but then couldn't figure out which stores I hadn't robbed and didn't feel like starting over to figure it out.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure they have to be different stores. I got up 15 robberies reward but then couldn't figure out which stores I hadn't robbed and didn't feel like starting over to figure it out.
that's what I suspected. IT is unfortunate that when you look at the award in the stats menu, it doesnt say "rob 15 different stores" it just says, rob 15 stores.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. I just noticed that the games puts a check mark on the stores u have robbed. Its a small checkmark that matches the roof outline on the mini map. Now u know which ones are left to complete the award.

Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. I just noticed that the games puts a check mark on the stores u have robbed. Its a small checkmark that matches the roof outline on the mini map. Now u know which ones are left to complete the award.
Really? I never noticed it will have look tonight when i get home thanks!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register