What's new

Solved Question on Blockbuster disc Swapping?

• Thread starter Invudontseeme
  • Start date
  • Views 1,438
Invudontseeme

Invudontseeme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as many of you may know by now, The Modern Warfare 2 game case is a little messed up, and by a little, i mean a lot!

I was one of those unlucky people who had their disc cracked by the crappy quality of the mw2 game case.

anywho

so my mw2 isnt badly cracked, like it's not insanely noticeable, but it's bad enough to make the game not run anymore. So i had an idea, rent Modern Warfare 2 from Blockbuster, swap the games, send it back. then my game would work perfectly, right?

I realize it's not exactly legal blah blah blah, but I want some information that you guys may know. Is it that simple? do they check these games before they go out? what exactly do i need to know before trying this?

any information at all will help

E

Episodial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just do it. If they say something say oh s*** its bro's disc, hold on let me get the right one and just go back to your car, get it and swap it out. The blockbuster employees give less of a f*** about the game then you do. I have a friend that works at a place like that called "Movie Gallery" and he hates his job.

I'm sure you'll be fine! :tongue:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You could just do it, and when you take it back, tell them the disc doesnt work, and they will get you another replacement :lol:

Tried and tested :wink:

Xeleno

Xeleno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just make sure you tell them it didn't work, or you could get blamed when the next renter fails to play it :biggrin: (sorry guy who just returned it!)

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You could rent it install it to the hard drive then as long as your actualy copy isnt to badly cracked you should still be able to play it. But it is worth a try swapping the discs and getting a better copy!

Top Bottom
Login
Register