What's new

Solved (Question) Is a Flashed Console Worth The Purchase?

• Thread starter cr4zy4lyfe
  • Start date
  • Views 278

Is a flashed console worth the purchase?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cr4zy4lyfe

cr4zy4lyfe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently came across a website thats legit and sell's Flashed console's & I would I like too know ?

Is it really worth the purchase.

I want to mod on games like GTA5 & DO NOT own a JTAG/RGH and really would like to be able to mod online without really getting caught... & i heard flashed console's are the best way...

Yes or No?

Decemical

Decemical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can ISO mod online not sure if you would get caught as I never done it before.

Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean when i used to iso mod i never got caught he just has to be careful about it :tongue: but i think its totally worth it

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on the price. If you get a flashed console you'll also need to spend money on a new DVD drive that can burn XGD3 games (here's a list) and you'd also need to get dual layer DVD's which can be a bit pricey. If I were you I'd just install an Xk3y on your current Xbox. You can either do it yourself or find someone that can do it. Depending on the price of the flashed xbox and what type of xbox you have now, you may also be able to just ask for the firmware then install the Xk3y for around the same price.

Top Bottom
Login
Register