What's new

Discussion Question I haven't seen ask yet.

• Thread starter Plasma Pistol
  • Start date
  • Views 334
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Se7enSinsOpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay since CoD:Ghost is coming to 360 and XBOne, If you are on XBOne will you be able to play with people on 360?

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
No, its not cross platform.

P

Se7enSinsOpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But there both xbox? why would they make sep. servers for the games when they could use the same.

P

Se7enSinsOpie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes which means the 360 disc wont play in the xbone. not meaning that 360 and xbone cant play together on the same server.

C

Crash

Maniac
Reaction score
Yes which means the 360 disc wont play in the xbone. not meaning that 360 and xbone cant play together on the same server.

They're trying to get people to buy the new xbox so they're having separate servers.

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Reaction score
Not only that but I imagine the X1 version is going to be different, maybe including More players per match and much better graphics. Also by allowing people to play cross platform it would in courage people not to buy there new system....

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
They're trying to get people to buy the new xbox so they're having separate servers.
"Because of the different architecture of the systems it's not possible"

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe

They could emulate it, but they chose not too. They also didn't go the PS4 route and do video game streaming.

S

sassycrow

Zdub
Reaction score
"Because of the different architecture of the systems it's not possible"
false. I know its not going to happen but this is just another marketing tactic by microsoft to force people who want to play xbox live to buy the xbox one.

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
Okay since CoD:Ghost is coming to 360 and XBOne, If you are on XBOne will you be able to play with people on 360?

No, but sorry use the search bar next time. I asked this a couple weeks ago.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
false. I know its not going to happen but this is just another marketing tactic by microsoft to force people who want to play xbox live to buy the xbox one.
I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom