What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question [Question] how to put rgloader devkit on xbox 360 with rgh 3

GloriuzReytem

GloriuzReytem

Reaction score
Sin$
Hola a todos. mi pregunta es: como instalo nad 17559 con RGloader devkit en la consola xbox 360 con rgh 3

He visto tutoriales pero son para rgh2. alguien salve si puede en rgh3.

Lo siento si estoy publicando en el lugar equivocado en el foro y mi inglés no es nativo.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be fine with the same methods but I could be incorrect. xXBeefyDjXx xXBeefyDjXx do you know if RGLoader is compatible with RGH 3?

GloriuzReytem

GloriuzReytem

Reaction score
Sin$
Debería estar bien con los mismos métodos, pero podría estar equivocado. xXBeefyDjXx xXBeefyDjXx ¿Sabes si RGLoader es compatible con RGH 3?
Hola. Ya lo hice dando la opcion de rgh 2 (ya que no hay opcion de rgh3) teniendo la consola con rgh 3 y la consola encendiendo y apagando inmediatamente sin dar imagen.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would wait a little bit for other more knowledgeable Xbox 360 members to chime in and be able to let you know.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be fine with the same methods but I could be incorrect. xXBeefyDjXx xXBeefyDjXx do you know if RGLoader is compatible with RGH 3?
There isn't any builds of RGLoader that support RGH3 yet. It is being discussed though so expect an update soon.

Top Bottom
Login
Register